This program seeks to support community awareness events, enhance knowledge sharing and collaboration.
Funding of up to $10,000 (excluding GST) are available.
The closing dates each year are 28 February, 31 May, 31 August and 30 November.
Who Can Apply?
Eligible applicants must:
– Be an incorporated body (including statutory authorities and companies).
– Not a political or religious organisation.
– Not accept any form of funding from tobacco and alcohol companies or their related foundations either directly or indirectly.
– Not a State, Territory or Australian government agency.
Eligible events, conferences and other activities include those that:
– Support outcomes under Shifting minds: Queensland Mental Health, Drug and Alcohol Strategic Plan 2018-2023.
– Encourage and contribute to knowledge sharing and exchange about what works to improve the mental health and wellbeing of Queenslanders.
Click here for more information